tisdag 24 juni 2008

Prophet has arise, Gadman del 2

Här kommer en del av fortsättningen på intervjuen med vår älskade profet!





I want to remind you that we're speaking with the Prophet Gad who is the leader, the head, the founder of the 12 Tribes of Israel. We want to move on now to the doctrine. Recently we've had much debate on this program "Running African" and other programs about the Divinity of His Majesty the Emperor Haile Selassie as it relates the return of Jesus Christ. What are your thoughts on the matter?

"Well, Christ is to return and sit on the Throne of David, so I strongly believe that, you know, Christ is going to come and sit on the Throne of David."


I want you to.. You said something very important here and something that may disturb the Rastafarian Movement in Jamaica. Christ, You're talking about the return of Christ.
"Yes I am talking about the return of Christ who is going to sit on the throne of David."

Are you making a differentiation between Jesus Christ and Haile Selassie.

"Yes I am making a differentiation. Because Christ the same yesterday, today and forever. And even after His Majesty say, Him saved not by the man character but by the blood of Jesus Christ."

Alright, let's move on. The doctrinal principals of the 12 Tribes of Israel at the outset of this program. I said that you as a head of a Rastafarian organization yourself, you don't wear dreadlocks. Do you have specific principals as it relates to hair, diet and the reading of the Bible?

"When I read the Bible I see you know, there is not a hair-doctrine. Yet we know that man, you know, him hair is too long, but there is no law to compel him to trim. So as for me now, I say everyone have the right to wear him dreadlocks as long as him want to wear it. And nobody shouldn't have anything to say about it. I read the bible and I choose, prefer to, pole your hair. When you pole your hair, you comb your hair, like I don't trim, but I pole. So you have some of the dreadlocks dread and you have some that pole them hair."

I have heard it said even on this station IRIE FM, that if you don't have your dreadlocks you can't go to Zion. How do you respond to that?

"There is not a hair doctrine. You see, by grace through Christ, so hair can't save you."

What about diet?

"Diet. Well, it is already recorded in the book what you must eat from what you are not to eat. Yet, a man free to do what him want to do. But it's specifically recorded there in the bible what to eat (ie:cloven footed)and what not to eat." (that through the cut?)

I know members of the 12 Tribes of Israel; that I have come in contact with, one of the differences that I found is that 12 Tribes of Israel members will eat meat, for example, whereas most other Rastafarians are vegetarians.

"Yes well, there is so many things to eat before meat it was vegetables, afterward, you see, that you must eat this meat and you must eat that meat and you mustn't eat that meat. But before it was vegetables. And then afterward Noah and the flood then now we get meat to eat. And separate from what not to eat."

Alright. Many argue, but before we get to that, let us look at the reading of the bible, because I know that one of your main principals is reading the bible. Tell me about that.

"Yes well, it show to me, His Majesty even give we a little hint , that in the Bible you know, Him glorify in the bible, and from a little child Him was taught to read the bible. Now, when I look I see, that to understand fully, it is good to read timely and to read for yourself. A chapter a day it is preferable, still anyone free that they can the bible how they want to read it."

Inga kommentarer: